** Find Directions Below**
Pizza that's healthy and good for your waistline? This THM Pizza Crust Mix is gluten free, dairy free, low in carbs and contains plenty of protein and fiber making it a perfect healthy canvas for all the delicious toppings you and your family love!
Ingredients: Lupin Flour, Oat Fiber, Organic Coconut Flour, Erythritol, Golden Flax Meal, Collagen, Baking Powder, Oat Flour, Whole Husk Psyllium Seed, Sesame Flour, Nutritional Yeast, Himalayan Pink Salt, Pea Protein Isolate, Almond Flour, Less Than 2% Of: Baking Soda, Acacia Fiber, Italian Seasoning (basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary, marjoram), Onion Powder, Garlic Powder
Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, eggs, wheat, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecans, peanuts, and coconut.
– 4 net carbs
You will need:
Heaped 1/3 cup pizza crust mix (approximately 50 grams)
3 Tbs liquid egg whites
3 Tbs water
2 tsp olive oil or melted coconut oil for S (leave out or just use 1/2 tsp for an FP crust)
Preheat oven to 425° F
*A silicone baking mat works best, but if you don’t have one, you could try placing a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and spraying it with olive oil cooking spray.
1. Mix ingredients together in a small bowl with a fork. Allow the mix to sit and thicken up for 5 minutes (the mixture will be a bit loose and not dough like, this is normal).
2. Spray a silicone baking mat lightly with olive oil cooking spray (the crust will stick if not using a silicone mat). Cover with a piece of parchment paper and use a rolling pin to roll it into a rustic looking crust.
3. The shape does not have to be a perfect square or rectangle. You want it to be roughly around an 8×8 or 7×9 size. Remove parchment paper and use a spatula to make sure there are no wispy edges.
4. Keep the crust on the silicone mat, place it directly onto the middle oven rack, and par-bake for 12 to 14 minutes. Remove the crust from oven but keep it on mat.
5. Top with your favorite toppings then return to oven to melt and crisp. Carefully remove crust from silicone mat and put it directly on oven rack for a crispier bottom or keep it on the mat for a little less crispy.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or when the cheese is melty, and the sides of crust look well-browned. Enjoy!
Alternate Waffle Crust Method:
Want to make a quick crust and don’t care about the thin and crispy factor? If you have a large waffle machine you can make a quick crust, then just top it and pop it in the oven or air fryer to melt the toppings This waffle version is thicker and more bread-like, but it still has great flavor and is an easy vehicle for your toppings.