Baobab powder is a low-carb, multi-vitamin, and multi-mineral African superfood. It's high in fibre, antioxidants, calcium, magnesium, iron, potassium, and vitamin C (which helps with weight loss). It has a delicious taste with hints of citrus, pear, and vanilla. Baobab can be used in smoothies, sippers, bars, soups, casseroles, and oatmeal. No fillers, additives, or flavours.
• Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Kosher, Vegan, Non-GMO, Raw
• A source of fibre and a host of antioxidants
• Contains an ORAC value ranging from 7,000-8,700 per 1½ tbsp. 12 gram serving
• Delicious fresh citrus taste with notes of pear, custard and vanilla
• Can be used as a healthy sweetener
• No fillers, flavours, binders, sweeteners, or excipients added
Directions: Add 1½ tablespoons of Organic Traditions Baobab Powder to water, coconut water, your favourite juice, or smoothies.